Next, we give you information about which cookies this website uses as well as how to control the management of cookies and how to eliminate them completely.
Cookies used by this website
- Google Analytics cookie. Google Analytics is a free service offered by Google Inc. and that collects information about which pages of the website have been consulted, at what time, with which browser, etc. Subsequently, this information is sent to the servers of Google Inc. in the United States.
- Add-this application cookies: Add-this is a free service that allows you to share the pages of this website by different means (e-mail, social networks, etc.). Add-this collects statistical information about your browsing to offer you on this website or in other advertising tailored to your browsing habits.
How to manage cookies in the browser?
The user can manage the cookies installed on his computer by configuring the browser options. Below we show you how you can change the settings in the main browsers on the market for your PC version. In case you use other browsers or platforms, please consult the specific documentation provided by the company that developed the browser. The information shown here for its configuration is for the versions existing at the time of the preparation of this documentation. Instructions may differ in future versions of browsers. In this case, please consult the corresponding support section of the developer company.
To adjust the permissions related to cookies in the Google Chrome browser:
- Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced options.
- In the Privacy section click the Content Settings button.
- In the Cookies section you can configure the options.
To adjust permissions related to cookies in the Mozilla Firefox browser:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose Use custom settings for history to configure the options.
To adjust permissions related to cookies in the Internet Explorer browser:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window, click the Tools menu.
- Go to the Security tab and use the Delete browsing history option to delete cookies.